Freshly grated cheese and powdered cheeses
Italian style Flakes
Italian style Flakes are cheese flakes that are sliced from hard pasteurized cheese. They taste sweet and are available in 100g packaging.
The flakes can be sprinkled over a carpaccio and also taste delicious in salads and Italian dishes.
Italian style Flakes are sold in matte black resealable bags with a handy ziplock.
Italian style Flakes are also suitable for vegetarian diets.
- Starter culture
Per 100 gram product
|Energy||1518 kJ/365 kcal|
|of which saturates||19 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
The recipe contains:
Fresh salad with cheese flakes and cheese sticks
Serve the salad in a glass as an amuse bouche
Bread stick ingredients:
- Ciabatta bread
- Olive oil
- (Sea) salt and pepper
- Grozette Fromaggio da Pasta
- Cut the bread into long pieces.
- Mix the garlic with the oil, salt and pepper and rub the mixture on the sticks.
- Sprinkle the Formaggio da Pasta on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Grozette Italian Flakes
- Salad mix bag
- Fresh chervil (or parsley), finely chopped
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Parma ham
- Pine nuts, roasted
- Mini tomatoes (roasted in the oven with oil, salt and pepper)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the olive oil and herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the salad and the dressing.
- Arrange the salad in the glass.
- Drape the Parma ham around the cheese stick and place it on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the Italian Flakes on the salad.
- Place a tomato on top and finish the salad by sprinkling pine nuts over it.
Enjoy your meal!