Freshly grated cheese and powdered cheeses
Formaggio Mexicano is a powdered cheese that consists of a mix of various types of cheese and Mexican herbs.
The mix is mildly spiced and very suitable on dishes as wraps, burritos and tortillas.
Powdered cheese is a dried product, which means it has a long shelf life and can be stored outside the refrigerator.
- Cheese (milk, salt, starter, rennet)
- Anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate)
- Dried vegetables (pepper, garlic)
- Herbs and spices (jalapeno pepper)
- Dried onion powder
- Vegetable oil (rape)
- Preservative (sodium nitrate)
- Colour (annatto, carotene)
Per 100 gram product
|Energy||1863 kJ/448 kcal|
|of which saturates||20 gram|
|of which sugars||1,7 gram|