Freshly grated cheese and powdered cheeses
Cheese Sprinkles Classic
Cheese Sprinkles Classic is a powdered cheese that consists of a mix of various types of cheese. It is made from pasteurized milk.
This product is ideal for use in pasta dishes or vegetables. And is also delicious in soups, sauces and dressings.
The shaker is equipped with a shaker lid for convenient use, and can be placed on the table.
Cheese sprinkles is a dried product, which means it has a long shelf life and can be stored outside the refrigerator.
- Anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate)
- Starter culture
- Preservative (sodium nitrate)
- Colouring agent (annatto, carotene)
Per 100 gram product
|Energy||1964 kJ/472 kcal|
|of which saturates||21 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
Fried chicken fillet with pasta and herb salsa
- Grozette Cheese Sprinkles Classic
- 400 gram pasta
- 400 gram chicken fillet
- 4 slices of uncooked ham
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green and 1 red paprika, diced
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the chicken fillet on both sides until golden brown. Wrap the ham around the chicken. Place it in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and then stir fry the vegetables and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Mix the herb salsa and the pasta, and serve with the chicken fillet and a sprig of basil.
- Sprinkle the cheese sprinkles over the dish.
Enjoy your meal!